Chicken Stir Fry
Author: Jen Standridge
Recipe type: Main
- 4 large chicken breasts (boneless - skinless)
- 3 cups Broccoli Normandy (or broccoli, cauliflower,
- carrots or any stir fry vegetable mixture)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- In a large wok or skillet, put oil and seasonings and heat until the
- seasonings start to sizzle. Then add chicken breasts and sauté.
- Turn over to get seasonings on both sides.
- Cook for about 6 or 7 minutes on medium heat.
- Add vegetables and cover.
- Cook until the vegetables are done.
- You may add mushrooms, green chili, black olives, bell peppers, water chestnuts,
- baby corn or any other of your favorite vegetables!