Danish Wedding Cookies
Author: Jen Standridge
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2½ c. plain flour
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 c. nuts, finely chopped. Pecans or Walnuts work really well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, vanilla and butter.
- Add the flour a little at a time and then the nuts; mix well.
- They will be sticky.
- Shape cookies in a ½ in ball and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, do not over bake.
- Take out and cool just a little.
- Roll cookies in confectioners' sugar gently. You can put them is a gallon sized freezer zip lock
- storage bag with a small amount of confectioners' sugar.