Easy Breakfast Burritos
These are easy to make and you can change them to fit your appetite!
Author: Jen Standridge
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch round)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated or shredded cheese
- 1 small can of whole green chilis or a ½ cup of your favorite salsa
- 1 cup cooked hamburger or cubed chicken (you can substitute any meat you like, even lunch meats)
- Salt, Pepper, and or your favorite spices
- Scramble the eggs in a large skillet adding the other ingredients as you stir.
- When done, take a couple of spoonfuls of the mixture and place on a tortilla.
- Don't put it in the middle, but just to one side.
- Fold both ends over toward the middle and then roll it up keeping the ends
- folded in.
- You may want to heat the tortillas in the microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds
- first, or on a griddle on the stove and then roll them.
- You can be as creative as you wish.