Easy Chicken with Mushrooms
Author: Jen Standridge
Recipe type: Main
- 22 oz. Chicken Broth
- 1½ Tablespoons Flour
- 1½ Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 8 Mushrooms, sliced
- 5 Chicken Breasts
- Saute’ garlic, onions, celery, and mushrooms in oil.
- Add chicken broth and cook over medium heat until
- hot. Slowly add flour and stir until thickened.
- Place chicken breasts into a glass casserole and pour hot mixture over them evenly.
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 50 minutes …then uncover and bake for another 10-15 minutes.