Easy Lemon Cookies
These are easy to make and even easier to eat!
Author: Jen Standridge
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 1 8oz. bowl of whipped topping
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar (set aside in a small bowl with a good lid)
- Empty cake mix, egg and a large spoonful of whipped topping into
- a large mixing bowl. (this is easier if you have a stand mixer but
- not a must)
- Mix slowly and add the rest of the whipped topping mix a spoonful at
- a time.
- The dough will be very sticky.
- Once you are through mixing, take a teaspoon and get enough dough to make
- a one inch ball. Drop it into the powdered sugar and close the lid.
- Move the bowl in a circular motion, to form a good ball with the dough inside.
- Place each balls about 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes. ( your ovens may vary so keep watch
- on them till you know how long your oven will really take.)
- Do Not Over Bake... they should NOT get even light brown!
- Makes about 2 - 3 dozen depending on your sizing.
- Keep in an air tight container.