Fried Potatoes and Sausage
Author: Jen Standridge
Recipe type: Entree
- 8 medium potatoes
- 4 sausage links ( the kind you can use for hot dogs!) or any other kind you like.
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Salt (to taste after cooked)
- Pepper (to taste after cooked)
- Onion powder ¼ teaspoon (or to taste)
- Garlic powder ¼ teaspoon (or to taste)
- Peel potatoes and slice into medium chunks or slivers (not too large)
- Slice up sausages into ½ inch pieces
- In a large skillet heat oil and add potatoes and sausages. Turn every couple of minutes or so.
- and cook until done all the way through, then add to taste all or some of the seasonings above.
- You may also add any or all with the potatoes, green chili strips, bell pepper strips or mushrooms and black olives.
- You don't have to peel the potatoes if you prefer to eat the skins too, just wash them
- well before you use them.