These are yummy and better than the ones you get when you eat out!
Author: Jen Standridge
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 english muffins
- 4 sausage patties (you buy the fully cooked patties at WalMart Supercenters)
- 4 egg patties (Yeah Walmart Supercenters)
- 4 Slices American Cheese
- You can use sausage, ham, bacon, lunchmeats or no meat at all.
- Toast the muffins lightly.
- Cook the sausage and egg patties in the microwave or in the skillet till
- they are very hot all the way through. You can follow the instructions on
- Put them together with the cheese and you have a fast, yummy breakfast.
Leave a Reply