Crispy Critter Chicken
This was given to my by my Daughter in Law Laura and it sure is an awesome meal.
Author: Mel Walsh
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil or butter
- 1¼ cups instant dry mashed potato flakes
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2-3 pounds chicken pieces
- 2 eggs
- Thaw chicken
- Coat a large baking pan with the cooking oil or butter or use parchment paper.
- Mix eggs together in a separate bowl
- In another bowl, mix the potato flakes, Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Dip chicken cut into strips into the egg
- Roll the egg-dipped chicken into the Parmesan crust
- Place strips onto baking pan
- Bake uncovered 50 minutes or until golden
- Best served hot and crispy
Leave a Reply