Easy BBQ Chicken
This is the easiest BBQ I have found! Slow Cooker so no timers to watch! Just Chicken and your favorite BBQ sauce.
Author: Jen Standridge
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 6 - 8
- 5 lbs of skinless, boneless chicken breast or thighs.
- 1 Bottle of 16oz to 24oz. BBQ Sauce. *your favorite flavor
- Slice chicken into chunks about 1 in thick.
- Put into 4qt. Slow Cooker Pot
- Pour BBQ sauce over chicken
- Stir until ALL coated.
- Cook on high for 2 hours then turn down to low for 4 hours or until chicken is done.
- Serve on a bun, or just on a plate with your favorite salad.