Santa Fe Chili
Santa Fe Chili is a quick and easy chili recipe that is sure to please. Santa Fe Chili will fit the bill on those long winter days, cold snowy nights or anything in between!
Recipe type: Main
Cuisine: Tex Mex
- 1 lb hamburger (Or more if you like lots of meat)
- 1 can corn (Don't drain)
- 1 can great northern beans (Don't drain)
- 1 can kidney beans (Drain well)
- 1 can pinto beans (or 2nd can kidney beans) (Drain well)
- 1 can tomatoes (I use petite, but it's your choice)
- 1 package taco sauce (mild)
- 1 package Ranch Dip mix
- Brown the meat, draining the fat and add to all the canned ingredients.
- Last, stir in both dry mixes and cook.
- I put it all in the crock pot! (8 hours on low, 4 hours on high)
- Serve with corn bread or Doritos.